I. There is no god (existence of supernatural power) in Buddhism.
II. Buddhism is based on Rationality:
Buddha says on rationality/reasoning:
Do not believe in traditions merely because they have been handed down for many generations and in many places; do not believe in anything because it is rumoured and spoken of by many; do not believe because the written statements of some old sage is produced; do not believe in what you have fancied, thinking that because it is extraordinary, it must have been implanted by a deva or a wonderful being. After observation and analysis, when it agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it.
-Kalama Sutta, Anguttara Nikaya
Accordingly Buddhism requires nothing to be accepted on trust without enquiry.
1. Pranatipata vermani sikka padam samadiyami
Meaning no killing of living being.
2. Adinna dana vermani sikkapadam samadiyami
Meaning no stealing.
3. Kame su mithyachara vermani sikkapadam samadiyami
Meaning no adultery.
4. Musa vada vermani sikkapadam samadiyami
Meaning no lying
5. Suramerayamajja thana vermmani sikkapadam samadiyami
Meaning no consumption of toxicating drinks.