April 3, 2016 · 1:40 pm
पहले दलित लोगो का बजट कम कर दिया पिछले साल केजरीवाल गवर्नमेंट ने ओर फिर उस में से भी 23% बजट के पैसे खर्च नही किए केजरीवाल सरकार ने. यह सब दलित विरोधी नही तो क्या है? दलित लोगो के वोट ले कर सरकार बनाया इस बनिया-ब्राह्मण पार्टी ने ओर दलित लोगो पर ही ज़ुलाम कर रही है. शर्म करो दलित बजट के चोर केजरीवाल.
2014-15 में बनिया केजरीवाल ने 709.87 करोड़ का फंड आवंटित किया था दलित लोगो के लिए जो की पहले हे 75% कम था.
लेकिन इसमें से सिर्फ 545.96 करोड़ ही खर्च किया गया. इस तरह 163.91 करोड़ लैप्स/बर्बाद हो गया.
केजरीवाल गवर्नमेंट ने 2016-17 के लिए 46,600 करोड़ का बजट पेश किया है. इसमें 20,600 करोड़ प्लान बजट है. जनसंख्या के लिहाज से दिल्ली में अनुसूचित जाति के लिए
3460 करोड़ रुपये का आवंटन होना चाहिए, लेकिन असल में सिर्फ 715.17 करोड़ आवंटित किया गया. जबकि यह पिछले साल के आवंटन के मुकाबले भी 92.15 करोड़ कम है.
दलित लोगो के वोट ले कर सरकार बनाया इस बनिया-ब्राह्मण पार्टी ने ओर दलित लोगो पर ही ज़ुलाम कर रही है.
शर्म करो दलित बजेट के चोर केजरीवाल.
Filed under Caste Discrimination, Casteism, Dalit, Dr B R Ambedkar, Equal Rights
Tagged as AAP, AAP and Dalits, Anti Dalit Kejriwal, Anti-poor Kejriwal, Dalit Budget, dalits, Dalits ignored in Delhi Budget
January 26, 2016 · 11:26 am
Come Republic Day, Babasaheb Ambedkar’s birthday or death anniversary, all Brahmin-Baina political parties starts talking about how great Babasaheb was. These are the only 3 days when these so called upper castes leaders halfheartedly remember Babasaheb Ambedkar and that also mainly for Dalit votes.
Today, when India is celebrating Republic Day, India a Republic where Dalit and minority rights are denied on day to day basis, I believe many Brahmin-Bania leaders may have posted tweets or may have tried to remember Dr. Ambedkar halfheartedly. Kejriwal’s, Delhi CM, got my attention for few reasons and I wanted to share with you a few things.
Here is what Mr. Kejriwal wrote, “Happy Republic Day. Lets pledge to follow and implement Babasaheb Ambedkar’s Constitution in spirit.”
Now before I present my views lets see what minister in Kejriwal’s government was saying yesterday, i.e. a day before Republic Day.
Following is also reported by ABP news, “Our party has a clear stand from the very beginning that caste-based reservation should end gradually and it should be replaced by reservation for economically backward classes,” Kumar said.
Now, I have a few questions for Kejriwal and AAP.
- At one place Kejriwal is saying – lets pledge to follow and implement Babasaheb Ambedkar’s Constitution in spirit and his minster is advocating for ending reservation for Dalits. Is this what implementing and following Babasaheb’s constitution?
- Does by removing reservation for Dalits, AAP wants Dalits to pick broom and clean roads and gutters again?
- It is well known that Kejriwal was co-founder of anti-reservation organisation – Youth for Equality, which was actually against equality! Till when Kejriwal and AAP can fool Dalits?
- Why Dalit’s fund in Delhi budget was reduced by 75%? Doesn’t it show your casteist mindset?
- After deducting funds from Dalits’ budget, Kejriwal spent Rs. 526 Crore on his party’s advertisement and to polish his image of honest man! What kind of Aam Aadmi will deduct money from Dalits’ funds and spend on his advertisement.
- How many Dalits are at decision making positions in AAP? AAP is simply using Dalit volunteers as free labour or to clean up the rubbish, carry loads, etc.
- Will AAP turn from Brahmin-Bania party to Dalit-Bahujan’s party, will it hand over decision making positions to Dalit-Bahujans?
- Mr. Kejriwal, how are you planning to follow Babasaheb’s constitution? By sitting on dharna? Babasaheb never sat on dharna! How Mr. Kejriwal? By being a founder of anti-reservation organization – YFE? Aren’t you ashamed?
- How Mr. Kejriwal? How? By allowing your idiot ministers to raise questions about reservation, which is for equality?
- How you are planning to implement Dr. Ambedkar’s constitution? By not having any Dalit in AAP’s decision making team? Which spirit are you talking about? You are not giving any chance to Dalits, where is the equal opportunities in AAP? Dalits don’t want to be in Brahmin-Bania parties anymore and work as servants.
- When anti-Dalit, anti-reservation person starts talking about following and implementing Ambedkar’s constitution, it doesn’t make any sense man!
- AAP can be for everyone but except Dalits and minorities. There is no place for Dalits and minorities in AAP. Accept that Mr. Kejriwal, stop fooling Dalits and minority communities.
- Aam Aadmi Party blamed Rohith Vemula and wanted Dalits to be REFORMED! Was he a criminal that he needed any reforms? Why Brahmin-Banias after killing Dalits, find problems with Dalits?
- Does these idiots of AAP even know why reservation is based on caste?
- Every discussion according to AAP ends with ending reservation as if it will solve the problems of Dalits. Why?
- When Dalits raise issue of Caste discrimination why does AAP starts talking about ending reservation? Doesn’t it show AAP is casteist?
- Tell me idiots of AAP – does caste discrimination ends even if any Dalit becomes rich?
Why not AAP and Kejriwal come out of the mask of divinity and tell people truth? Is AAP or Kejriwal afraid that after knowing the truth people will stop believing his casteist politics?
Vaibhav Wasnik notes, “Now this (Kumar Vishwas) Brahmin is showing his true colors. Let the complete power structures remain in the hands of brahmin bania. And they are taking about Aam Aadmi, who mostly come from the reserved Sc/St/Obc category. He should have talked this before Kejriwal went to UoH. Lets see how he would have been taken care of then. The main problem with these communities is ignorance as the knowledge production is controlled by the brahman bania who control the media and academia. These have to be completely taken over or some never brahman bania avatar as Chaan Aadmi will come up to fool the bahujans.”
Just because Brahmin-Bainas have named party Aam Aadmi Party doesn’t mean it has a place for Dalits & minorities. Don’t be fooled by the name. AAP is just a media show and master of fooling poor! They are just using Dalits and other minority communities to get power, there is no Dalit in decision making team of AAP and never will be. We don’t need fake Dalit sympathizers such as Modi or Kejriwal or Rahul Gandhi, all they want is to use Dalits for votes but won’t give party leadership in Dalit hands. AAP is master of disguise, it has mastered in fooling Dalits and minorities especially. It works against Dalits, reject AAP.
Few more things, today those, who are saying India is a great nation, are liar. It isn’t yet a great nation but we have to make it great by giving equal rights and equal opportunities to everyone. How can we say India is great nation where Dalits and minority rights are denied, they are killed just because they are Dalits or Muslims. I would say, question all these leaders who remember Babasaheb on 3 days only and ask them where they hide themselves when Dalits & minority communities are killed or their voices are suppressed?
Filed under Caste Discrimination, Casteism, Dalit, Dr B R Ambedkar
Tagged as AAP, Anti Dalit AAP, Anti Dalit Kejriwal, Anti-poor Kejriwal, Arvind Kejriwal, Brahmin bania, Caste Discrimination, casteism, Dalit in Delhi, Reservation